1. Channel your inner Holly Golightly and look cute AF when you sleep on journeys with this adorable sleep mask and ear plugs set.
2. This travel jewelry case has SAVED my necklaces. I love that it has clips to secure all your pretty pieces in place.
3. Super small but with big sound this is the perfect travel speaker!
4. Words to live by: “Eat well and travel often”. Get inspiration for your next meal with these recipes from grandmas all around the world. We all know grandmas cook best!
5. For that perfect beach hair even on a gloomy winter day. Luckily great hair is sure to cheer you up!
6. First thing I always pack is a good set of sunnies. Necessary for sunny destinations and hiding tired eyes after a big night. These cute ones will never go out of style.
Ray-Ban Men’s 0RB2447 Round Sunglasses
7. These have saved my life SO MANY TIMES! I recommend them to everyone! Eat some funny street food? Drink too much? Dehydrated? These will save your life. Seriously, stock all your stuffings with these lifesavers.
8. The ocean loving adventuress in your life will love these adorable and comfortable Cynthia Rowley wetsuits!
9. Don’t worry about busting your hairdryer again while traveling! This dual voltage hair dryer is also lightweight and portable.
10. If you like to be organized when your travel then a backpack with space for everything is a necessity! This one is perfect for the photography lover because it’s got separate spaces for a camera, lenses, tripod and laptop!
11. Multi purpose is one of the most important features when trying to pack light. I have used Benetint for years and one bottle lasts FOREVER! I take it with me everywhere.
12. Drinking out of copper vessels have many health benefits- from being anti-microbial to improving digestion. Also copper just looks really pretty and every traveler needs a trusty water bottle.
13. These come with me on every trip! Store and organize your clothes so easily. Also have one designated for dirty clothes to keep everything fresh.
14. I love hiking and this is one of the first thing that always goes in my hiking bag! This straw can filter up to 264 gallons of water and removes 99.9% of bacteria. It’s also very portable and easy to use.
15. Traveling with a bulky yoga mat is impossible! This amazing yoga mat folds up like a blanket so you can continue your practice on the road!
16. Save your holiday cash in this cute container while dreaming of your next trip.
Bon Voyage and Happy Holidays!
Pin it for Later: